All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.70
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionBehavior Analysis is the result of 30 years of research into human nature. Eddie Rafii's experiments examining human behaviors lead us to this fact: WE DO NOT MOVE UNLESS WE ARE BOTHERED. These experiments have opened a new window into the world of psychology and revealed that we are driven only by the outcomes of our wants and fears. There is constant evaluation of joy and suffering in our minds and we perform motions where there is more enjoyment and less suffering. Consequently, the outcomes of our wants and fears determine our motions. Every human acts and reacts precisely per his or her specification affected by environmental conditions. The specification and the property (DNA) of each person are a combination of the three following groups of characteristics: 1- The degree of each personality characteristic 2- The degree of each physical characteristic 3- The degree of each mental condition Emotions such as love, anger, hate, envy, joy, and sadness are feelings. These feelings mirror certain chemical transactions in our bodies and brains. Consumption of alcoholic beverages makes us feel happy or sad due to chemical transactions in our bodies. Using drugs or smoking marijuana changes our mood by creating certain chemicals in our brains. Listening to poetry or music generates specific chemicals in our brains that result in specific emotional reactions. Depression, anxiety, and manic behavior could become our rm through the consumption of certain chemical formulas... Our emotional and physical behaviors are only the results of chemical transactions. Further experiments prove that every single human motion is based on only seven facts. Rafii's 7 Facts: Fact 1 - We always want to be comfortable. Fact 2 - We make motions only when we lose our comfort (balance). Fact 3 - A loss of balance always generates a want in us. Fact 4 - There is always suffering and joy associated with every motion. Fact 5 - The more we suffer, the more we enjoy. Fact 6 - The result of our wants and fears determines our motion. Fact 7- The degree of our personality and physical characteristics, as well as mental and environmental conditions, determines the level of our wants and fears; we perform motions according to the outcomes of our wants' and fears' sum. These facts have directed conventional psychology to a new way of analyzing human behavior.
- Author BiographyEddie Rafii is one of the world's rare persons; he has never read a psychology book but his discoveries have revolutionized psychology. Eddie is a thinker and researcher, a genius from Persia. He has spent thirty years finding the cause of human motions. He has discovered seven secrets in human nature that are the basis of our motions. WE DO NOT MOVE UNLESS WE ARE BOTHERED, one of his remarkable discoveries, opened a new window into the world of psychology. At an early age, Eddie graduated from the University of Tabriz with a master's degree in agricultural engineering and then earned a diploma from the Industrial Management Institute, Course of Studies of Societe ACTIM in France. He also is a certified graduate of Centro Studi Agricoli Shell in Italy and has conducted experimental research in vineyards and wineries in Romania. He immigrated to the United States in 1978. His real name is Yadollah Rafii Neishaboori, but he simplified it to Eddie Rafii in the American tradition when he became a U.S. citizen. Eddie says, I'm an ordinary man, but I was able to alter my train of thought and beliefs to see life realities. This was no easy task; it took him seven years to eliminate all cultural, religious, and other beliefs that were strongly instilled and embedded in his mind. At age nineteen, he was consumed with a thought-provoking question: What is the cause of movement? What happens in our minds and bodies that causes us to initiate motions and subsequent movements as we sit doing nothing (remaining immobile)? To answer this question, Eddie conducted various experiments and observations on himself and others. After extensive research, he discovered a clue that logically answered his initial question as well as several related questions. As a result, all his confusion and conflict were resolved. For seven years, he fought the battle between his beliefs of origin and his sense of logic until he successfully overturned the untrue beliefs and cleared his mind to complete his thoughts. Finally, over the last several years, Eddie has been motivated to organize his thoughts into this book and share them with others. This book is the result of a lifetime of thinking, observing, and experimenting.
- Author(s)Eddie Rafii
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.