All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shows teachers and other human service professionals working in school settings how to employ n-aversive, behavior analysis principles in classrooms and other school settings. Marked by its clear writing and multitude of real-classroom examples, this book is appropriate for undergraduate and graduate courses in teacher education, special education, school psychology, and school counseling. Behavior Analysis for Effective Teaching makes a perfect text for one of the five required courses for the Credentialing Exam of the Behavior Analysis Certification Board (BACB). Outstanding features include: * A classroom focus that seamlessly integrates behavior management with effective classroom instruction. * Up-to-date research covering topics such as tag teaching, precision teaching, verbal behavior, autism, and computer-aided instruction. * Pedagogical strategies including in-chapter quizzes and problem-solving exercises. * A companion website featuring instructor test banks, illustrative videos, and further resources.
- Author BiographyJulie S. Vargas, Ph. D. is a former third and fourth grade teacher. She taught behavior analysis to undergraduate education majors and practicing teachers for over 30 years. She is past president of the Association for Behavior Analysis International and one of the founding editors of The Behavior Analyst. Dr. Vargas has written three books and many chapters and articles on educational practices. She is currently President of the B. F. Skinner Foundation.
- Author(s)Julie S. Vargas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/03/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note29 black & white tables
- Weight793 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.