All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.18
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $117.44
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $106.89
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $86.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to present the leading contemporary theories and research regarding the behavioral processes that underlie major mental illnesses, including schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, and alcohol/drug disorders. It provides a survey of the most important and current behavioral research. It offers a counterpoint to theories which are t based on studies of behavior. It leads readers to consider treatment strategies based on research findings.
- Author Biography* Kurt Salzinger, PhD, is Professor Emeritus, Department of Psychology, Hofstra University. * Mark R. Serper, PhD, is Professor of Psychology, Hofstra University.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight629 g
- Width185 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byKurt Salzinger,Mark R. Serper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.