All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionA recent trend in programming language research is to use behavioral type theory to ensure various correctness properties of large-scale, communication-intensive systems. Behavioral types encompass concepts such as interfaces, communication protocols, contracts, and choreography. The successful application of behavioral types requires a solid understanding of several practical aspects, from their representation in a concrete programming language, to their integration with other- programming constructs such as methods and functions, to design and monitoring methodologies that take behaviors into account. Behavioral Types in Programming Languages provides the reader with the first comprehensive overview of the state of the art of these practical aspects, which are summarized as the pragmatics of behavioral types. Each section covers a particular programming paradigm or methodology, providing an ideal reference for programming languages researchers interested the topic, and in identifying the areas as yet unexplored.
- Author(s)Davide Ancona,et al.
- Publishernow publishers Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2016
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleFoundations and Trends in Programming Languages
- Place of PublicationHanover
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprintnow publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.