All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
About this product
- DescriptionBehaviorspeak is a glossary of terms in common usage in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) and the autistic-spectrum disorders. Deliberately written in a humorous and easily understood style, this will be an invaluable resource for parents and direct care service providers. ABA is a technically precise discipline, where a misunderstanding of a term can lead to a misapplied technique. Behaviorspeak will give readers the tools necessary to understand articles in professional journals, presentations, and books.
- Author BiographyBobby Newman is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst and Licensed Psychologist. Bobby is the first author on nine books regarding behavior therapy, the philosophy of behaviorism, the autism spectrum disorders, and utopian literature. He has published over two dozen articles in professional journals, as well as numerous popular magazine articles. A popular speaker, Bobby also provides direct treatment, staff training and consultation around the world, and has been honored for this work by several parents and professional groups. Bobby is a lay leader with the Full Inclusion Living and Learning Unitarian Universalist Society (FILL UUS) and a Religious Exploration/Education facilitator for the South Nassau Unitarian Universalist Congregation (SNUUC). He is the director of Room to Grow and co-founder of the CUP Cafe (Coffee's Untapped Potential), a Fair Trade coffee cafe staffed entirely by individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Author(s)Bobby Newman Ph D,Kenneth F Reeve Ph D,Sharon A Reeve Ph D
- PublisherDove and Orca
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDove and Orca
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.