Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis extremely accessible book provides an introduction to managing different levels of behaviour in the classroom, providing both concepts and the practical applications and useful techniques for introducing them. It is for both primary and secondary.This highly practical series contains a wide range of books of importance to teachers, trainees and NQTs. Each book is packed with ready-to-use activities to be used in the classroom. They are quick and easy to dip into: each technique is presented on the left-hand page, and the facing right-hand page shows a practical activity to put that technique into practice.
- Author BiographyAn experienced teacher, Tony Swainston is currently an assistant headteacher and a member of the Leadership Group in an 11-to-18 comprehensive school. Tony is a member of the Teacher Training Agency 'National Teacher Research Panel.
- Author(s)Tony Swainston
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/12/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleIdeas in Action
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintNetwork Continuum Education
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width200 mm
- Height100 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.