Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $36.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn several nations across the globe, the Communist Party has managed to hold on, mutate and adapt to the 21st century. Whether due to unaddressed class inequality, stalgia or the steel fist of totalitarianism, these places continue to resist against the tides of history. Over the course of seven years, Tomas van Houtryve secured access to North Korea, Cuba, Vietnam, China and other countries to provide stunning colour photographs of the gulf between the ideals of communism and its complex present day reality.
- Author(s)Tomas Van Houtryve
- PublisherEditions Intervalles
- Date of Publication14/06/2012
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- ImprintEditions Intervalles
- Content Note1
- Weight1312 g
- Width217 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.