All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.32
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.14
- AU $43.22Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.68
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.24
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.83
About this product
- DescriptionDo you remember when certain songs connected you to that special someone and related to a certain time and location as if the recording artist knew what you were going through? Those were the days of doo-wop, better kwn as the good old days. The songs were magical, they touched you. Songs like: Tears On My Pillow -by Little Anthony & The Imperials, Lovers Never Say Goodbye -The Flamingoes, Oh What a Night -The Dells, For Your Precious Love -Jerry Butler & The Impressions. Even a song like Soldier Boy - by the Shirelles today relate to our troops, friends and love ones in combat. Fighting to preserve our freedom. The magical legacy carried over into the sixties and seventies. Yes I'm Ready -Barbara Mason, Hey There Lonely Girl - Eddie Holman, Storm Warning - The Volcas, Love Aint Been Easy -The Trammps. These songs and the late Weldon McDougal III inspired me to write the true story of The Volcas and The Trammps. You will read about the beginning of my hunger to be in show business, the success and the unheard-of phemen that took place behind- the-curtains with The Volcas and The Grammy Award Winning Trammps. Jerry Blavat would say You Only Rock Once Read on and relive the days of doo-wop, disco, and memories. It's show time! So Let the show begin..............
- Author(s)Stephen C Kelly
- Date of Publication13/12/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.