All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA young girl dreams of finding her Prince Charming and falls head over heels in love, only to discover early on that she has been completely deceived. Caught in a resentful, angry, emotionally and physically abusive relationship, she tears away the mask behind which hides a love without compassion. Only a few years earlier she had graduated from university and was blissfully happy and enjoying life. Love, she thought, would just add to her blessings. Now she finds herself stranded on an island in Thailand with passport or return ticket to Australia and fearing for her safety and life. Still dreaming about a love without hurt, she is determined to control resentment and focus on shaming the behaviour that let her down.
- Author BiographyJuliet M Sampson has a double degree in Teaching/Arts. She is a writer, teacher, advisor and artist. She hopes to touch many people's lives through her book, Behind the Mask, as it is her wish to raise awareness about abuse in its many forms, both emotional and physical.
- Author(s)Juliet M. Sampson
- PublisherBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintBrolga Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight206 g
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.