All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionInternational #1 Best Seller Why You Should Read This Book! If you're a Michael Jackson fan you need to read this book. If you're interested in the fascinating world of body language and n-verbal communication you will love this book. In Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World - Craig-James Baxter's analysis of five infamous video interviews offers a fresh and compelling insight into the world of one of the most popular musicians the world has ever kwn and seeks to establish the truth behind the lurid allegations and rumors which followed Michael Jackson throughout his adult life. The interviews covered in the book are: 1993 Oprah Winfrey Interview. 1993 Statement from Neverland Ranch. 1996 Police interview. 2003 Martin Bashir: Living with Michael Jackson. 2003 Take Two: The Footage You Were Never Meant to See (Martin Bashir Rebuttal Video). The man behind the mask has finally been revealed. If you want to kw what Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World, read this book! Treat yourself to Behind The Mask: What Michael Jackson's Body Language Told The World by Craig Baxter. Whether you are a Michael Jackson fan or a student of nverbal communications, you will enjoy reading this well researched and documented book. - (Joe Navarro - world rewned n-verbal communications expert and author).
- Author BiographyA trained micro expressions reader with an extensive background in anatomy and physiology, Craig-James Baxter has been sharing his knowledge and passion for body language for over 8 years. Craig has interviewed 25 of the world's leading body language experts (Paul Ekman, Joe Navarro, David Matsumoto, Carol Kinsey Goman, J.J. Newberry) for his All About Body Language website; which is one of a portfolio of educational websites which together receive over 120,000 monthly unique visitors and generate over 4 million yearly page views. www.all-about-body-language.com www.all-psychology.com www.all-about-forensic-psychology.com www.all-about-forensic-science.com Since 2011, Craig's Understanding Body Language: Liars, Cheats and Happy Feet Facebook page (https: //www.facebook.com/cjbaxx) has reached 40+ countries, and he has had his work translated into 11 languages. Craig has written for numerous magazines and newspapers, composing articles on flirting, dating, interview techniques and lying and deception; and is also one of the most viewed body language decoders in YouTube's history, having amassed over 1,150,000 views and compiled over 120 body language analysis videos featuring celebrities, politicians, musicians and high profile criminal investigations.
- Author(s)Craig James Baxter
- Date of Publication10/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.