All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionLynette Allen has done it again! Using real scenarios and real issues, she has written the perfect self-help book for teachers - giving ideas, tips and strategies for the classroom, as well as the woman herself. Teaching, marking, preparing...the pressure for teachers is outstanding, the demand on their time and energy is just unimaginable...oh, if only marking and nits were the only plague of their lives! Split into three sections, this book looks at: The Teacher - the variety of stressful/difficult scenarios teachers w face; The Woman - outside of the classroom; and The Skills - coaching skills for teachers.
- Author BiographyLynette Allen is a professional life coach, writer and founder of www.lynetteallen.co.uk who specialises in coaching women. Her work has been featured on The Steve Wright in the Afternoon Show on BBC Radio 2, in Zest, Eve and Cosmopolitan magazines. She is also the life coaching expert for Natural Health & Well-being magazine.
- Author(s)Lynette Allen
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication27/02/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationCarmarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width156 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.