All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionCafe owner Maggie Miller's offer to help out the bridal shop owners next door leads to a case of cold-blooded murder in this light-hearted mystery. Settling into her new life running a coffee and beignet cafe in the small town of Table Rock, Arizona, Maggie Miller expects thing but smooth sailing from here on. But she's blown way off course when Clive Rothschild, co-owner of The Hitching Post, the bridal shop next door, begs her for a favour. That favour leads to Clive and Maggie discovering a dead body buried beneath a wedding cake. And with the evidence stacking up against Clive and his partner, former professional skater Johnny Wolfe, it's up to Maggie to dig through the layers of deceit and hem in the real killer. But she may have to skirt the law to do it...
- Author BiographyJ.R. Ripley is the author of the Tony Kozol mystery series and other novels. He has penned novels in various categories including literary, popular fiction, mystery and crime novels, YA and children's books. As a member of the Mystery Writers of America, he has chaired the Edgar committee for Best Original Paperback novel and served on the Best Short Story Committee. As a member of the International Association of Crime Writers, he has served on the Hammett Award committee for Best Novel.
- Author(s)J. R. Ripley
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Maggie Miller Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight425 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.