All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.48
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.11
- AU $7.84Trending at AU $8.30
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $33.20
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $30.97
About this product
- DescriptionSeventeen-year-old Hank has found himself at Penn Station in New York City with memory of anything --who he is, where he came from, why he's running away. His only possession is a worn copy of Walden, by Henry David Thoreau. And so he becomes Henry David-or Hank and takes first to the streets, and then to the only destination he can think of--Walden Pond in Concord, Massachusetts. Cal Armistead's remarkable debut vel is about a teen in search of himself. Hank begins to piece together recollections from his past. The only way Hank can discover his present is to face up to the realities of his grievous memories. He must come to terms with the tragedy of his past, to stop running, and to find his way home.
- Author(s)Cal Armistead
- PublisherAlbert Whitman & Company
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlbert Whitman & Company
- Weight454 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.