All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.82
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.25
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.66
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a story about William Murdock. The time frame spans a thirty year period that starts in the mid forties and ends in the mid seventies. It takes Murdock from his childhood to adulthood and chronicles the adventures he encounters. His adventure starts with the accidental killing of an elderly man on the island of Jamaica. With passport he leaves the island by boat and is stopped by a Cuban gun boat. He is arrested as a spy and sentenced to ten years on a work farm. He meets Joseph Cruse, a rich cattle baron who befriends him. Cruse takes Murdock to Columbia to help uncover a plot that is trying to discredit him and steal his fortune. They get involved with modern day cattle rustlers and a mercinary army. An all out war ensues so they can protect what they have which includes their lives. This is an action packed vel that will hold your interest to the very end.
- Author(s)Bill Taylor
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight378 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.