All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionBeing nice is t a weakness. In fact, being nice to others will put you in the driver's seat in most situations. It is leverage, but it is also the right thing to do. Learn to recognize the difference between compliments and flattery, how to accept praise, how to offer effective praise, how to manage and lead through mutual respect. And more. This little 45 page book can be worth its weight in gold.
- Author BiographyMichael LeFan, a freelance writer living in Temple, Texas, has created materials for dozens of national magazines since 1970. LeFan's published books include Find a High Paying Medical Job, Temple in Vintage Postcards (an illustrated local history), Shopping Texas by Mail, and Patience, My Foot!: Learning God's patience through life's difficulties. Besides a weekly column called More For Your Money, LeFan also syndicated a weekly trivia column called Is That A Fact! He does copywriting for business clients and creates website copy. LeFan is currently working on a first novel, plus a book on Texas agricultural history. Contact him via email: email@example.com or visit his website www.lefan.com .
- Author(s)Michael Lefan
- Date of Publication23/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.