Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionBeing Quantum: Ontological Storytelling in the Age of Antenarrative is the first collection of its kind in the newly emerging quantum storytelling genre. Quantum storytelling provides an approach to organizational change based on interconnectedness, embeddedness, and entanglement. This volume offers the reader a collection of thoughtful perspectives on organization development, each inspired by quantum physics and its influence on human thought. Chapters are organized into four sections, addressing concepts related to time, space, matter, and spirituality. Each chapter addresses multiple areas to present the reader with a deeply interconnected series of analytical and interpretive pieces that bring quantum storytelling to life.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Boje is a Wells Fargo Professorship, Distinguished University Professor, and Bill Daniels Ethics Fellow in the Management Department at New Mexico State University. He also has an honorary doctorate from Aalborg University. His specialty is storytelling using qualitative methods. He advises people about several types of storytelling research methods, ranging from traditional narrative memory work, to living story emergence, to the new work in antenarrative and quantum storytelling. Presently, he is working on storytelling methodologies that can tease out spiral-antenarrative processes. He lives in New Mexico, where in his spare time he is an amateur blacksmith artist. Tonya L. Henderson, DM, is the owner of Gly Solutions, LLC, where she works as a management consultant, facilitator, and speaker. Her specialty is Organization Development and Change, and she is an alumnus of the US Naval Academy and the US Naval Postgraduate School, where she studied space systems operations. As a veteran and former civilian defense contractor, she has served in various capacities, including leadership, technical, and coordination roles affecting multi-agency systems' integration efforts. Her current research applies complexity and quantum-inspired concepts in an organization development context. Tonya is an Affiliate Faculty Member of Regis University's College for Professional Studies and also teaches vinyasa yoga at Pranava Yoga Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight839 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byDavid M. Boje,Tonya L. Henderson
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.