All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionI'd always kwn. From the first time she had looked into my eyes with possibility rather than containment, with a smile, with vulnerability, I'd kwn that there would be hurt. Our lives are a tale to be told, but how often do we fear the story in its telling? James has fallen through life, plotting a course of least resistance, taking each day as it comes and waiting for that indefinable 'something' to turn up, to give his story meaning. His journey lacks one vital element - a fellow traveller, a heart's desire - a purpose. Then he meets Lainey. Confident. Beautiful. Captivating. And James rewrites himself to win her heart. Lainey gives James a reason to grow, paints a bright future, promises the happy ending he has sought so keenly. But when we discover we can live the greatest story of all, are we able to share the pages with someone else? Being Someone is an emotive tale of love, of self-discovery and adventure - a story of the eternal search for happiness in ather, without ultimately losing ourselves.
- Author BiographySince escaping the East Midlands to find his fortune in the big city, Adrian Harvey has combined a career in and around government with trying to see as much of the world as he can. He lives in North London, which he believes to be the finest corner of the world's greatest city; Being Someone is his first novel.
- Author(s)Adrian Harvey
- PublisherUrbane Publications
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUrbane Publications
- Weight295 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.