All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $27.08Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $46.55
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $12.50Trending at AU $13.20
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $31.07
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone has friends or family who suffer from sickness, disability, depression, or the death of a loved one.Often times, the people who love the hurting also struggle in their own unique ways. They tend to suffer in silence and without much support from others. Writing from the unique perspective of one who needs extra help on a daily basis, Dave Furman offers insight into the support, encouragement, and wisdom that people need when helping others. Furman draws on his own life experiences, examples from the Bible, and wisdom from Christians throughout history to address the heart and ministry of those who are called to serve others. Deeply personal and powerfully pastoral, this book points readers to the strength that only God can provide as they love those who are hurting. Afterword written by Gloria Furman, the author's wife.
- Author BiographyDave Furman(ThM, Dallas Theological Seminary) serves as senior pastor of Redeemer Church of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates, which he helped plant in 2008. He previously served in various churches in the United States.
- Author(s)Dave Furman
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight136 g
- Width137 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Narrator(s)Adam Verner,Sarah Zimmerman
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time279
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.