All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionEver wonder what makes up a warrior? Or if you could be a warrior? This book is dedicated to the process of warriorship for kids. Where they can start, what they can do, and what it really means to be a warrior! This is a journey that once started, never ends. Begin your journey as a warrior today!
- Author BiographyAlan Pelletier is a licensed Shidoin in the Menkyosei Licensure System. During his travels he has earned rankings in both Japanese and Okinawan Karate-Jutsu, and Swordsmanship. He is also a Combat Veteran having served his country with deployments to Iraq and Afghanistan.
- Author(s)Alan T Pelletier
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shaleena Russell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.