All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionManaging other people at work is a challenge for every manager...you're t alone! Are you a practical person but need step-by-step tools to manage others? Want to handle other people's expectations more e ffectively?Succeed with tricky conversations Facing resistance to new solutions, new processes or even simple ideas? Want to improve the performance of others? In each chapter, Catherine takes you through a di fferent topic: with exercises, stories and tips to dip into and expand your management skills. If you are a new manager there are practical and useful ways to help you be more e ffective. If you are an experienced manager there are new processes to learn and fresh strategies to explore. Either way, this book will help you be more agile and deal more e ffectively with others, be they your employees, your boss, your clients, JV partners or colleagues.
- Author BiographyCatherine is a highly experienced, qualified consultant, facilitator and executive coach with over 20 years' experience in corporate life. She specialises in helping develop leaders and managers in such a way that they can significantly increase their confidence, competence and impact in the organisations that employ them. She has extensive experience with intact and virtual teams, coaching directors and senior managers in a range of industries. Working with blue chip companies in the areas of leadership, change and management development, she especially enjoys working with individuals, teams and large groups who are in the process of business change and those who want to grow and develop their leader-managers.
- Author(s)Catherine Joyce
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.