Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionBeing and Duty is comprised of three components that: a) analyze the creative contribution to the theory of imperatives and rms provided by 20th-century Polish researchers; b) summarize their reflections and considerations; and c) offer a collection of the classic writings of Polish authors of the time, illustrating that their research covered practically the whole scope of the theory of imperatives and rms. Contents include: the preferential situation * preferences and impulses * decisions and tendencies * the verbalization of preferences - imperatives * the axiological situation - evaluations * the obligational situation * the genesis of the obligation * criteria of factuality of obligation * the gradation of obligations * the verbalization of obligations - rms * rms and consultatives * instructions and optatives * the imperative-rmative argumentation.
- Author(s)Jacek Jadacki
- PublisherCopernicus Center Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- Place of PublicationKrakow
- Country of PublicationPoland
- ImprintCopernicus Center Press
- Weight998 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.