Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionThis relaunched series provides a wealth of creative and practical ideas to support child-centred learning as recommended by the Early Years Foundations Stage (2012). The tried-and-tested activities provide a flexible and n-prescriptive approach to working with children in a range of different early years settings. Shape, Space and Measures is packed with flexible ideas for developing early understanding and igniting curiosity in the Mathematics area of learning. Activities across fifteen themes can be tailored to meet the needs and interests of every child and support progress towards attaining the kwledge and skills required by the Early Learning Goals.
- Author(s)Katharine Newall
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/01/2017
- Width214 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.