All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBelgium: The Golden Decades, 1880-1914, a collaboration between Belgian and American scholars, weaves together six stimulating essays that investigate the fin-de-siecle renaissance in architecture, painting, decorative arts, and literature. The period coincides with the tenures of the famous exhibition societies, Les XX (1884-1893), and its successor, La Libre Esthetique (1894-1914).
- Author BiographyThe Editor: Professor Jane Block, Director of the Art and Architecture Library at the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign, has published widely on the art and culture of Belgium at the turn of the century.
- Author(s)Jane Block
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Series TitleBelgian Francophone Library
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Content Noteill.
- Weight570 g
- Width160 mm
- Height230 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.