All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionOlympic champion Sally Pearson has shown throughout her remarkable career that competitiveness and passion are hardwired into her very being. Not since Cathy Freeman in the Sydney Olympics have Australians been so excited by the international success of a sportswoman. Sally's triumphs on the athletics field - a gruelling test of concentration, technique, speed and endurance - are a tribute to her indomitable will. Believe is the inspiring story of her journey to the top of her field and her path to recognition by her peers as the best in the world.
- Author BiographyFrom humble beginnings, to being considered the fastest female hurdler in the world, Sally Pearson's honest pursuit of excellence and her refusal to allow any obstacle to stand in her way has lead her to become a world champion and hugely loved athlete. Scott Gullan is an award-winning sports writer for Melbourne's Herald Sun. He has covered athletics at the Goodwill, Commonwealth and Olympic Games. Scott is the author of Cathy: Her Own Story and Greatness about the Geelong football club. Scott lives in Geelong.
- Author(s)Sally Pearson,Scott Gullan
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Note2 x 8pp sections
- Weight551 g
- Width158 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.