All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.66
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.71
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.59
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $25.64Trending at AU $28.85
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.74
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $88.77
About this product
- DescriptionThis compilation of perspectives and debates on hot-button questions is from one of the Internet's top Twilight fan sites that has a huge fan base and a teenage webmaster who kws the audience better than any adult. What if Bella chose Jacob over Edward? Should Breaking Dawn have ended with an all-out showdown? Was it a mistake for Bella to become a vampire? These questions and more are debated extensively whenever hardcore Twi-hards sink their teeth into the series' most controversial questions. Fans who love to debate with jugular-bursting intensity can get their fill of strong opinions in Twilight Debates . In seeking answers to the vampire series' many dilemmas, Twilight expert Michelle Pan has teamed up with Twilighters from around the world to create a book filled with fan perspectives on the hottest topics surrounding the saga. Readers can enjoy the series again and again as they delve even deeper into its burning questions, including, Should Jacob have become Renesmee's soul mate?, and, would Bella have been better off living in Phoenix instead of Forks?
- Author BiographyMichelle Pan founded BellaAndEdward.com in October of 2006 when she was just 13 years old. It has grown to be one of the most popular Twilight fan sites on the Web. Michelle was invited to attend the Twilight and New Moon movie premieres and has interviewed many important cast and crew members, including author Stephanie Meyer. She lives in Austin, Texas.
- Author(s)Michelle Pan
- PublisherUlysses Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationBerkeley, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUlysses Press
- Weight177 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.