All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $12.54Trending at AU $19.72
About this product
- DescriptionIn the vein of Eloise and Marley, here's an adorable tale of two well-intentioned rule breakers who show each other how friends deserve to be treated Bella kws her family's rules by heart, but she <i>much </i>prefers her own: Candy for breakfast, hair-washing, and such thing as bedtime. And then . . . Bella the wild child gets a new pet! At first, Bella and Puppy are the very best of friends. But when it turns out that Puppy doesn't like the family rules either (including the rule t to gnaw off Bella's teddy bear's arm), well...it's time for a little puppy training. And Bella might just learn a thing or two herself!
- Author BiographyElissa Haden Guest is the award-winning author of the Iris and Walter series. She teaches writing and lives with her family in San Francisco, California. Abigail Halpin loves drawing, knitting, strong coffee, and all things vintage. She lives in Wells, Maine.
- Author(s)Elissa Haden Guest
- PublisherDial Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDial Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width257 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abigail Halpin
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.