Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about rediscovery. Bella is a champion racehorse and jumper who suffers an injury and is longer able to compete. She is forced to leave behind everything she kws and must create a new life for herself. In this story, Bella faces her challenges and learns that there is more than one way to be a champion. This book is intended for individuals who have been identified with special challenges, families of individuals with special challenges, individuals who work in the therapeutic or educational settings, and individuals who have an interest in therapeutic riding or horses in general.
- Author BiographyLinda Seiford holds a Ph.D. in Educational Psychology with a specialization in Developmental Psychology. She is a psychology professor, a writer, and an advocate for children who have been identified as having special needs. She is the mother of two grown boys, the oldest of whom has special needs. Linda and her family live in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Linda Seiford
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight68 g
- Width147 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ron Seiford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.