All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.35Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.39
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $70.40Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionBellevue Memoirs is a collection of Dr. John Beaulieu's stories of patients and the experiences of working with them as a researcher and therapist at Bellevue Psychiatric Hospital. After years of being with patients inside and outside the hospital, he realized Bellevue is Everywhere. Bellevue Psychiatric is part of a continuum that exists in all our lives. These stories easy to read, heart warming, fun, sometimes challenging, and teach life lessons for all of us.
- Author(s)John A Beaulieu
- PublisherBiosonic Enterprises, Ltd.
- Date of Publication27/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBiosonic Enterprises, Ltd.
- Weight118 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.