Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionWith fatherlessness at epidemic proportions, and the recurrence of social unrest among black Americans, I began to recognize the need for a national awakening to effect change in the heart of our youth: particularly our young men. Beloved Son gives clear answers to these and other issues that plague our men today. It includes proven tips and strategies as well as real-life anecdotes to help young black men find their path to social, moral and domestic success.
- Author BiographyWhile studying at Oral Roberts University, in 1993 Brannon Carnes was asked to join the staff as Music Ministries Director and Worship Leader; leading worship weekly for over 5000 students, faculty, and staff. He also developed and sent out worship mission teams of college students who traveled the United States and abroad. In 1999, Brannon relocated to Indiana to help his dad in the local church. While there he worked for HOPE, an after-school program, as the Director of Activities for 150 inner-city children. He also volunteered at the Camp Summit Boot Camp which offers troubled young men a paramilitary approach to development and growth. Brannon currently serves as Creative Arts Pastor at Wheaton Christian Center in Carol Stream, Illinois, under the leadership of founding pastor, Carlton R. Arthurs, and lead pastor, Paul D. Arthurs. Brannon and his lovely wife, Denise, have been married eight years and have two beloved children, son Benaiah and daughter Abigail.
- Author(s)Brannon J Carnes
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.