All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionTimea Gaines is a breast cancer survivor and creative marketing maven who didn't allow her battle to defeat her. During her process she graduated with her Master's degree and threw one of the biggest events of her career all while learning and maintaining positive thoughts along the way. This book is filled with lessons and affirmations that helped her speak and think positive while enduring heartbreak, chemo, and feelings of inadequacy.
- Author BiographyTimea G. is a breast cancer survivor and CEO of Love Life Media, LLC, a boutique consulting and brand strategy firm based in Washington, DC. Before launching her own company, she honed her broadcast media skills in the newsroom at the nationally syndicated Russ Parr Show. Launching out on her own in 2012, Timea created a company that reflects everything she stands for professionally and personally. At Love Life Media, she and her team help emerging, socially conscious brands to establish and expand their reach with a positive impact on the local and global communities. To date, Timea has contributed to the success of numerous public relations, marketing campaigns, and events featuring notable celebrities such as Nicole Ari Parker, Lamman Rucker, Dondre Whitfield, veteran NFL linebacker Chris Samuels and veteran NBA player and activist Etan Thomas. Recently, Timea was named the Vice President of non-profit organization Life Savers United. Life Savers United was created from the idea that, as a collective, we could change, rebuild and save the lives of those coping with devastating loss. The organization specializes in grief recovery, crime victim services, and policy and advocacy for those who have experienced traumatic loss. Timea is also the creator of SheRocks one of the nation's capitol's fastest growing Women's history Month events, that celebrates women as culture curators, innovative artists and industry moguls changing the world. An advocate for women's excellence, Timea is deeply devoted to community-based programs that support women in underserved areas. She lends her time and strategic communications expertise as a mentor and volunteer for several local organizations including Soul La femme inc., Beyond the Surface and many others. She inspires in work, in action, and in words as a motivational speaker, breakout workshop facilitator and poet on stages nationwide.
- Author(s)Timea Gaines
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.