Ben Hogan's Tips for Weekend Golfers: Simple Advice to Improve Your Game by Ted Hunt (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $33.68+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionBen Hogan made hitting a golf ball look easy, and the results spoke for themselves. But Hogan's swing system is as complex as a spider's web; the variables and connections are never-ending. In Ben Hogan's Tips for Weekend Golfers, Hunt presents a selection of simple but valuable tips, based on the legendary golfer's secret to a competitive golf swing. The book is intended for the recreational golfer, t the tournament player who has unlimited time to practice. It distills Hogan's observations concerning the vital components of a golf swing--one at a time--and presents them as simply as possible. Each tip is illustrated with a series of photographs, which clearly show the proper grip, stance, backswing, and follow-through. The author addresses these important golfing concepts: * What powers the takeaway? * When and how do the wrists hinge? * What is your first move down from the top of the backswing? * What is the action of the back knee? * When does the lead knee straighten? * How do you connect the arms to the torso? * How do you maximize power through proper timing in the contact zone? * What are the two benefits of hovering the putter and the driver? * How can fifteen minutes a day at your home significantly improve 55 percent of your game? In Ben Hogan's Tips for Weekend Golfers, Ted Hunt makes the intricate Hogan system accessible and presents it in a way that the Hawk himself might have if he were instructing a club member out on the course. Skyhorse Publishing, as well as our Sports Publishing imprint, is proud to publish a broad range of books for readers interested in sports--books about baseball, pro football, college football, pro and college basketball, hockey, or soccer, we have a book about your sport or your team. In addition to books on popular team sports, we also publish books for a wide variety of athletes and sports enthusiasts, including books on running, cycling, horseback riding, swimming, tennis, martial arts, golf, camping, hiking, aviation, boating, and so much more. While t every title we publish becomes a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are committed to publishing books on subjects that are sometimes overlooked by other publishers and to authors whose work might t otherwise find a home.
- Author BiographyTed Hunt is a lifelong golfer with more than fifty years of experience on the course. He holds two degrees in physical education and a doctorate in history; he is the author of Ben Hogan's Magical Device and Ben Hogan's Short Game Simplified.
- Author(s)Ted Hunt
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication10/07/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Content Note100 color illustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.