All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionThe purpose of this book is to develop reading skills and build reading confidence. This is attained by using everyday words and creating a colourful and fun story. The story is about a colourful clown and his adventures. It is aimed for children aged 4 to 10 years.
- Author BiographyTanya De Villiers was born in a small town close to the Vaal and Klip River, called Meyerton in South Africa. She complete her Bachelor's degree in Human Movement Sciences and was selected to complete her Honors degree in Kinder-kinetics. In 2004 she was awarded her Master's degree in Kinder-kinetics and has published two articles in a medical journal on water activities and children with disabilities. After working in the UK as a Lecturer and therapist at different Institutions for three years, she returned back to South Africa with her husband. From 2007 to 2011 she managed to build a practice that served literally hundreds of children a month, educating them on a healthy lifestyle and optimal development through movement. In 2011 she completed a NBI course of Dr Kobus Neetling and the need for children to be optimally integrated became to her apparent. She completed the EFT level 1 and 2 course as well as the Matrix Re-imprinting standard and Advanced course. She is a great believer that children need positive reinforcement especially in their forming years from 0 up to 7. To her it has become apparent that we are not there just to educate children on right and wrong but open ourselves to be taught BY the children's deeper understanding of love. They are love and they must be loved, because only with unconditional love they and us will be formed into our true potential. Tanya is the founder of www.eftelite.com and co-founder of Emotive Solutions Inc.
- Author(s)Tanya De Villiers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication31/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight54 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.