Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionWith Paradigm's new Benchmark Series: Microsoft Excel 2010 Levels 1 and 2, students build mastery skills in the Excel 2010 application. Its project-based approach creates a realistic context for learning practical skills.* Teaches key skills for using Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8.* Mentoring instructional style guides students step-by-step in planning, creating, and maintaining Excel workbooks for numbers-based data analysis.* Case study assessments at chapter and unit levels test students' abilities to solve problems independently.* This text aligns to the Microsoft Office Specialist objectives.
- Author BiographyNita Rutkosky has been an office technology instructor at Pierce College at Puyallup (Puyallup, WA) since 1978. She has taught a variety of courses including all levels of keyboarding, machine transcription, records management, business machines, word processing, and desktop publishing. In addition to this textbook, Ms. Rutkosky has authored and co-authored many computer application textbooks for Paradigm Publishing, Inc. Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp has been teaching courses in the Business Information Technology department at Pierce College in Puyallup, including keyboarding, skill building, and Microsoft Office programs. In addition to this textbook, Ms. Roggenkamp has authored and co-authored many computer application textbooks for Paradigm Publishing, Inc.
- Author(s)Audrey Rutkosky Roggenkamp,Nita Rutkosky
- PublisherEMC Paradigm,US
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationSaint Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEMC Paradigm,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations, colour tables, figures
- Weight1429 g
- Width274 mm
- Height417 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.