All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides the reader with an increased understanding of benchmarking in the community college sector. It should be of interest to community college faculty and staff engaged in continuous assessment and institutional improvement efforts, as well as university faculty and graduate students studying community college policy and practice. While giving an overview of benchmarking and illustrating its growth within community college assessment, this volume provides four examples of national benchmarking initiatives designed specifically for two-year institutions; describes how the data from those initiatives are being used for assessment, institutional improvement, planning, management, and decision making; and discusses benchmarking's costs, benefits, and limitations. This is the 134th volume of New Directions for Community Colleges, a quarterly journal published by Jossey-Bass. Click here to view the entire list of New Directions for Community Colleges titles.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleJ-B CC Single Issue Community Colleges
- Series Part/Volume Number134
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width159 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byJeffrey A. Seybert
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.