All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated to account for ISO 55000, this best-selling book w includes an overview of this seminal and long-awaited standard and identifies the specific points where ISO-55000 will impact Maintenance and Reliability. New graphics to enhance the text's main points have been added throughout. As with past editions, the third edition provides a logical, step-by-step methodology that will enable any company to properly benchmark its maintenance function. It presents an overview of the benchmarking process, a detailed form for surveying and grading maintenance management, and a database of the results of more than 100 companies that have used this survey. Widely used, this work has proven to be an invaluable planning guide and on-the-job reference for maintenance managers, plant engineers, operations managers, and plant managers. It provides a clear, concise benchmarking methodology. It clearly explains and interprets current maintenance benchmarks. It provides a benchmarking database from more than 100 companies. New graphics enhance the text's explanations and descriptions.
- Author(s)Terry Wireman
- PublisherIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndustrial Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight617 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.