Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $21.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.39Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
About this product
- DescriptionNeal Griffin is a twenty-five year veteran of law enforcement. He's seen it all, from routine patrols to drug enforcement to homicide investigations, from corrupt cops to men and women who went far above and beyond the call of duty.Benefit of the Doubt is a gripping thriller that exposes the dark underbelly of policing in small-town America, where local police departments w deal with big-city crimes and corruption. Ben Sawyer was a big-city cop, until he nearly killed a helpless suspect in public. Now a detective in the tiny Wisconsin town where he and his wife grew up, Ben suspects that higher-ups are taking payoffs from local drug lords. Before long, Ben is off the force. His wife is accused of murder. His only ally is ather outcast, a Latina rookie cop. Worse, a killer has escaped from jail with vengeance on his mind, and Newburg-and Ben Sawyer-in his sights.
- Author BiographyNEAL GRIFFIN grew up in the kind of town he writes about. For many years he has been part of a police force in southern California. He often speaks about law enforcement issues to civilians and fellow cops. Griffin has participated in special training at FBI headquarters. Benefit of the Doubt is his first novel.
- Author(s)Neal Griffin
- Date of Publication12/05/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNewberg Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date18/05/2017
- Weight499 g
- Width163 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.