All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionOne Olympics, three World Cups, a dozen countries, and a thousand stories. 'Benfica to Brazil' is the book of one man's travels as he follows the FIFA World Cup and his passion for people, sports and adventure around the world. From England to Italy, Spain to South Africa, Japan to Germany, join him as he travels across the globe learning languages and exploring cultures, as well as meeting the fans that make football what it is.
- Author BiographyA UK citizen by birth, Doron has been travelling the world following languages, sport and the sun since 2000. He has been published on four continents in magazines, websites and blogs, whilst his blog on literature and travel celebrated its 20,000th hit in 2015, and his new blog promoting the book 'Benfica to Brazil' had 7,000 viewers in a single day. His two biggest passions in life are writing and sports, and in 2014 he moved to Brazil to combine the two and write a book on his experiences at the World Cup. You can find more of his writing at his blog: www.doronklemer.wordpress.com
- Author(s)Doron Klemer
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.