All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bengal Cat is a gentle, domesticated animal that makes a fine house pet. Heavily illustrated with vivid color photos and instructive line art, Barron's Complete Pet Owner's Manuals show and inform pet owners regarding proper care of dogs, cats, birds, fish, reptiles, amphibians, small caged animals--virtually every creature that is kept as a pet. The books give advice on purchasing and otherwise acquiring a pet, feeding it nutritiously, keeping it in good health, and where applicable, grooming and training it. Each book in this large series is individually written by a specialist, and though the information is authoritative, the text is clear and straightforward, easy for every pet owner to understand.
- Author(s)Dan Rice
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series
- Date of Publication05/02/2005
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight200 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.