All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionFew individuals in the history of education have had greater impact on educational policy and practice than Benjamin S. Bloom. Benjamin Bloom's stories are touching remembrances that offer special insight into his uniqueness as a preeminent scholar, colleague, mentor, and friend. This book is a collection of these stories, with brief reviews of some of Bloom's major professional contributions.
- Author BiographyThomas R. Guskey, Ph.D., is professor of educational psychology at the University of Kentucky. Benjamin Bloom served as his advisor during his years of graduate study at the University of Chicago, as the director of his doctoral dissertation committee, and later as a colleague on several large-scale research projects.
- Author(s)Thomas R. Guskey
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.