All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionThrow away the sausages and chops and be inspired by celebrity Australian chef Ben O'Doghue's exciting world of barbecue food. From Mexican Suckling Pig to Singapore Chilli Crab, you'll have your friends talking about your barbecue for years. Whether your pride and joy is a simple wire rack over an open fire, an everyday kettle barbecue or a gas-fired hotplate with all the bells and whistles, the recipes can be cooked on any equipment. You'll also find the best drinks and desserts to accompany your meal, along with recipes for all the rubs and marinades, breads, salads and vegetables you'll ever need to make your barbecues the best in the neighbourhood.
- Author BiographyBe inspired by Ben O'Donoghue's exciting world of barbecue food. From Mexican Suckling Pig to Singapore Chilli Crab, whether your pride and joy is a simple wire rack over an open fire, an everyday kettle barbecue or a gas-fired hotplate with all the bell and whistles, the recipes can be cooked on any equipment.
- Author(s)Ben O'Donoghue
- PublisherHardie Grant Books
- Date of Publication01/08/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSouth Yarra
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintHardie Grant Books
- Content Notecolour illus
- Weight928 g
- Width217 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.