All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor over 80 years these legendary Bentleys, the creation of the celebrated engineer W.O. Bentley, have remained the object of fascination and desire of all motoring enthusiasts. This full colour book covers the 3-Litre of 1921, the 4 1/2-Litre and the 4 1/2-Litre 'Blower Bentley. The author studies the evolution of the models, their competition history and the wide range of coachwork fitted. This is the seventeenth title in the publisher's In Detail series, which provide classic car enthusiasts with detailed originality data.
- Author Biography<p>James Taylor is a well-known writer in various automotive fields, and Land-Rovers are a special interest. He has been the editor of Land Rover Enthusiast magazine since its inception. Highly respected for the meticulous research he brings to his work, he has written over 40 books, including other titles in the Original series on Rolls-Royce & Bentley and Triumph Stag.
- Author(s)James Taylor
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note80 colour photos and 150 b&w photos
- Weight980 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.