Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe <i>Chemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds</i>, since its inception, has been recognized as a cornerstone of heterocyclic chemistry. Each volume attempts to discuss all aspects - properties, synthesis, reactions, physiological and industrial significance - of a specific ring system. To keep the series up-to-date, supplementary volumes covering the recent literature on each individual ring system have been published. Many ring systems (such as pyridines and oxazoles) are treated in distinct books, each consisting of separate volumes or parts dealing with different individual topics. With all authors are recognized authorities, the <i>Chemistry of Heterocyclic Chemistry</i> is considered worldwide as the indispensable resource for organic, bioorganic, and medicinal chemists.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/1981
- Series TitleChemistry of Heterocyclic Compounds: A Series of Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight1162 g
- Width200 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byP. N. Preston
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.