All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book of 24 undated reflections draws comfort and inspiration from the Bible and from experience for those who are going through a time of bereavement, as well as providing insight for those wanting to support others who are bereaved. Jean Watson suggests how it might feel to get through the dark days and to move, however slowly, from 'getting by' with help, to 'getting a life' in which living with loss goes alongside the gains in terms of new insights on faith and life and a greater ability to empathise with others.
- Author BiographyJean Watson has written devotional books and biographies as well as books and teaching material for children, and is a member of the Day by Day with God contributor team (BRF/Christina Press). Her writing on bereavement is informed by her many experiences of bereavement and by getting alongside other bereaved people.
- Author(s)Jean Watson
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication22/05/2015
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBible Readings for Special Times
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.