All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.38
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionJust in time for the 50th anniversary of their very first story, this collectible volume features four easy-to-read adventures of the Berenstain Bears. Charmingly illustrated tales, recounted in verse, include a journey through the four seasons, a series of bedtime rituals, a trip to the supermarket, and a family picnic. Reprint of the Random House, New York, 1991 edition
- Author BiographyStan and Jan Berenstain began drawing together in 1941, on their first day at the Philadelphia Museum School of Industrial Art. Since 1962, they have created more than 300 Berenstain Bears books, which have sold more than 260 million copies.
- Author(s)Jan Berenstain,Stan Berenstain
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication30/01/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.