All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explores the continuities and discontinuities in the work of Henri Bergson and Gilles Deleuze.
- Author BiographyValentine Moulard-Leonard is an independent scholar living in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Author(s)Valentine Moulard-Leonard
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2009
- Series TitleSUNY Series in Contemporary French Thought
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Weight299 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.