All listings for this product
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $81.77Trending at AU $87.03
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $45.24
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $41.49Trending at AU $42.52
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $31.75
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $16.24
- AU $28.16Trending at AU $30.86
About this product
- Description<b>Journey to the Center of Berlin, Germany!</b> Berlin is my favourite city. <b>-Logan Lerman</b><b>* * * Updated for 2017! * * *</b> And we're here to help you discover the amazing city of Berlin for yourself! For a limited time, <b>Passport to European Travel Guides</b> offers this comprehensive, yet quick and concise, 5-day guide to Berlin-the jewel of Germany! <b>5-Day Travel Guide to Unforgettable German Travel</b> Have idea where to start? Or maybe you have some idea but could use a treasure trove of great insider tips? Well, read on! You see, we kw your trip begins long before you even book the flight, so this guide is chock full of dynamite tips on everything you need to kw BEFORE you go-and much, much more you'll thank us for! <b>Passport to European Travel Guides Features: </b><b> Dynamite Insider Tips</b>-for tourists! We give you the scoop on everything from local etiquette to saving money! <b> 5-Day Suggested Itinerary</b>-cover the best spots the city has to offer in 5 magical days! <b> Luxury Sleeps, Luxury Eats</b>-our best recommendations for ultimate German luxury <b> Budget Sleeps, Budget Eats</b>-best spots for travelers on a budget <b> City Snapshot</b>-language, currency, airports, country code + more! <b> Before You Go</b>-there are some things you need to kw! <b> Getting in the Mood</b>-with a few great films and books to enjoy before you go! <b> Local Tourist Information</b>-where to find it once you're on the ground in Germany <b> Overview</b>-of Berlin <b> German Phrases For Emergencies</b>-least you'll kw how to holler, Help! <b> Climate + Best Times to Travel</b>-to Berlin! <b> All About Tours</b>-By bike, boat, bus or special interest and walking tours + our top recommendations with links and more! <b> Berlin Nightlife</b>-the best bars, clubs, live music, theater and dancing <b> Lots more</b>-we aim to get you in the kw!
- Author BiographyWarmest Greetings! We're an eclectic team of international jet setters who know exactly what travelers and tourists want in a cut-to-the-chase, comprehensive travel guide that suits a wide range of budgets. Our growing collection of distinguished European travel guides are guaranteed to give first-hand insight to each locale, complete with day-to-day, guided itineraries you won't want to miss! Whether you're traveling to Europe for the first time, or just returning to cover more ground, we've got you covered with awesome location-specific INSIDER tips, suggestions for getting yourself in the mood, everything you need to do before you go, top recommendations for the best city tours, bargain and luxury sleeps and eats, the best times of the year to travel + lots more! We also share about the best in European nightlife, entertainment, art and theater. We want our brand to be your official Passport to European Travel--one you can always count on! Bon Voyage!
- Author(s)Passport to European Travel Guides
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.