All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong-awaited reissue of the first part of the classic spy trilogy, GAME, SET and MATCH, when the Berlin Wall divided t just a city but a world. East is East and West is West - and they meet in Berlin...He was the best source the Department ever had, but w he desperately wanted to come over the Wall. 'Brahms Four' was certain a high-ranking mole was set to betray him. There was only one Englishman he trusted any more: someone from the old days. So they decided to put Bernard Samson back into the field after five sedentary years of flying a desk. The field is Berlin. The game is as baffling, treacherous and lethal as ever...
- Author BiographyBorn in London, Len Deighton served in the RAF before graduating from the Royal College of Art (which recently elected him a Senior Fellow). While in New York City working as a magazine illustrator he began writing his first novel, The Ipcress File, which was published in 1962. He is now the author of more than thirty books of fiction and non-fiction. At present living in Europe, he has, over the years, lived with his family in ten different countries from Austria to Portugal.
- Author(s)Len Deighton
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/11/1984
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date22/12/2015
- Weight230 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.39
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $51.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.