All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionOver the past few years there has been a resurgence of interest in street art as a genre of artistic expression. Photographer Sven Zimmerman has been at the forefront of this renaissance, surveying the streets, sidewalks and facades of his home town for the most arresting, humorous, politically savvy, angry and just plain outrageous examples of street art. In this second volume he continues to look at the modern city with a fresh eye and to pay attention to images we might otherwise fail to tice. Similar in layout and design to the first collection, and graced with the same vibrant colour and impeccable composition, Berlin Street Art 2 offers further compelling proof that the urban landscape is teeming with artistic masterpieces, if you just kw how and where to find them.
- Author BiographySVEN ZIMMERMANN is a marketing consultant in Berlin, Germany. He is the author of 'Berlin Street Art' (Prestel).
- Author(s)Sven Zimmermann
- Date of Publication06/08/2008
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Series TitleStreet Art
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Out-of-print date27/11/2012
- Content Note150 colour illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.