All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeing able to speak a little of the local language enhances any trip abroad, and this beginner-level German audio course contains all the key travel phrases you need to communicate with confidence. The 60-minute audio CD features native German speakers using phrases you're likely to encounter in typical travel situations. In time, you will be able to meet and greet people, be familiar with numbers, time and days of the week, find your way around transport, shops, and restaurants, and make new friends. The DVD case includes a sturdy booklet that is easily portable and includes phonetic transcriptions of the phrases on the CD, plus handy tips and key word reminders. The contents of the CD can be easily downloaded to your iPod or MP3 player.
- Author BiographyBerlitz, the expert in languages since 1878.
- PublisherBerlitz Publishing Company
- Date of Publication01/04/2015
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Series TitleBerlitz for Your Trip
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerlitz Publishing
- Out-of-print date08/10/2016
- Weight113 g
- Width136 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.