All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA river cruise is undoubtedly the most civilized way to see the best of Europe; you can relax in the comfort of a small vessel as you glide through beautiful towns and spectacular scenery. But how do you choose which cruise company, which kind of rivership, and where to go? The Berlitz guide to River Cruising in Europe will tell you everything you need to kw about taking a cruise along Europe's beautiful rivers and waterways. The book cuts through the brochures' hype - almost every river cruise company promises you luxury. But what does 'luxury' really mean? The guide gives you unbiased advice on the different kinds of river vessels and the facilities they offer, helping you to make an informed choice. We take you on a journey along Europe's rivers and waterways, describing the highlights along the way - the historic cities and majestic scenery of the Danube, the castles and vineyards of the romantic Rhine, and much. Also included are listings for over 200 river vessels, which are described in detail and impartially rated, so that you can easily compare ships and their facilities.
- Author BiographyWith more than 40 years of experience, encompassing over 1,000 cruises and more than 6,000 days at sea, Douglas Ward is a leading authority on cruising.
- Author(s)Douglas Ward
- PublisherBerlitz Publishing Company
- Date of Publication02/06/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBerlitz Cruise Guide
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerlitz Publishing
- Out-of-print date28/04/2016
- Weight436 g
- Width153 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.